How does this all work?
Is your student group looking for a cool way to get your name out to your campus? Do you need a charity event to participate in? Are you looking for the ultimate unifying event to take part in? Then your group should become a sponsor of Buzzing for Change!
There are a variety of ways for your group to sponsor B4C:
- Sponsor the event by making a monetary donation.
- Form a team and participate as a group.
- Sponsor with in-kind donations such as advertising the event to your listserve, providing food, etc.
In addition to knowing your sponsorship is working to change the world, being a student group sponsor has its perks:
- Group's name, logo and link to your website listed on our sponsors page.
- Your Group's logo on t-shirts provided to all participants.
- Table to promote your group at the event.
- Group's name listed on thank you letters to participants.
Please note, each program will decide how different contributions will be recognized and how your group will be honored. We also will only be accepting student group sponsors at schools with B4C programs. If you think your student group is interested in sponsoring a B4C event, please contact us.