The Buzzing for Change Foundation is currently looking for schools to host B4C programs. We will be providing the technical know-how for the events and $1,000 in start up funds! In addition, your program will have use of and access to:
- B4C's internet resources and website to promote your program
- Data management systems to track donors and participants
- Graphic design assistance
- Collective buying for promotional materials, etc.
- In-kind donations from corporate sponsors
- Leadership development for your board members
Being part of the Buzzing for Change network will allow you use of our logo and name, capitalizing on the success of Buzzing for Change at other schools.
To help make sure our resources aren't stretched too thin, we're looking to expand to a total of six schools in spring 2011. If we are unable to award your application this year, we will keep your information on file and contact you about opening a program the following year. Please contact us if you have questions and to gain access to the online application.